Tuesday 3 January 2012

Head In The Clouds

'Head In The Clouds'

Sometimes it's safer that way, keeping your head in the clouds.  Sure it isn't realistic and it surely won't help you solve any problem at hand, but it's quite a pleasant escape... floating on air, flying around in your dreams and forgetting about your troubles.

The start of this new year has been an idylic one for me... perhaps a little too idylic and I wonder if I'll come crashing down from the clouds with an almighty thump.  But for now, I'll keep my head up there in the fluffy fairly floss until I see a storm cloud coming!

Can you tell I'm on holidays and presently don't have a care in the world?  So blessed!  So thankful!

And very grateful for creative time to play with Paperbag Studios rubber :)

1 comment:

Jenny said...

So sweet Sue... fluffy fairy floss does sound rather lovely :))

Jenny x